martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

Let's Prepare Little Flame's Story!!!!

Friday 12th December,

Hi everybody!

First things, first. Happy Birthday, Angela!!!!

What did we do in class?

We corrected homework.
We practised actions with ‘I / he / she/ it’. Do you remember?
 You mime something and we had to guess what you do.

I
He / she
I wash my face in the morning.
Eva washes her face in the morning.
I watch TV in tin the afternoon.
César watches TV in the afternoon.
I finish English class at 7.10 in the evening.
Raúl finishes English class at 7.10 in the evening.
I sleep at night.
He sleeps at night.
I go swimming on Monday.
Lucía goes swimming on Saturday.
I do my homework every day.
Sara does her homework every day.
I play computer games at the weekend.
David plays computer games at the weekend.
I read a book in the living room.
Ángela reads a book in the living room.

We watched videos telling about actions. And we sang!

















Then, César and Eva finished their part of the story. They wrote it again because they didn’t know if it was in their house or what had happened!
But, it didn’t matter! They wrote it again and we could practice!

Eva brought Little Flame and told us that she had been very busy and she couldn't do many things with Little Flame this time! But they played together.

Yes, everybody needs a holiday. Little Flame, too!
He is going to spend Christmas with his family in Learn & Enjoy.

Your homework this week consists in learning your part for Friday! Because we are going to tell our Christmas story with Little Flame!

And, this was the result of our last games for this term!
GAME 11
Player 1
7
Player 2
3
Player 3
3
Player 4
8
Player 5
---
Player 6
10
Player 7
11

See you on Friday!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario