martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

Have you Got Long Hair? Has she Got Wavy Hair? Has he Got a Beard?

Friday13th March

Hi kids! How’s everybody?
Sara, I hope you enjoyed your birthday party.

There’s very little left for Easter holidays but we still have two days of class and a lot of things to do and to enjoy!

We didn’t draw our poster because Sara left during the break. You drew some pictures on small pieces of paper. This is for you to get an idea of what you are going to draw and paint on the big poster. Painters first make small pictures and after that they paint a painting. This is called ‘sketch’. So, we made some sketches!      
                                                A sketch of a dog 
A   sketch of a house 










Then, we continued with descriptions.
We did an exercise. We read the description of some people and glued his(for a man)/ her (for a girl) picture above the description.
He’s got short, curly hair. He’s got a moustache. He hasn’t got glasses.
She’s got long black hair. She’s got glasses.
What about you?
I’ve got____________________________
I haven’t got ________________________

I have got = I’ve got  
He has got = he’s got             
I have not got = I haven’t got     
He has not got = he hasn’t got   
She has got = She’s got   
She has not got = She hasn’t got

And we had a survey. Survey: questions and answers.
We asked questions and completed a chart with the results.
And this is your homework: ask these questions to two people, (your mother, your father, a friend, two friends etc. Only two people). And fill in (complete) the chart. Then, you tell the class about the results of your survey.
Questions:
1.    What’s your name?  My name is Ben.
2.    How many people are there in your family? There are five people in my family.
3.    Have you got any brothers? Yes, I have.
4.    How many brothers have you got? I’ve got one brother.
5.    How old is he? He is six years old.
6.    Have you got any sisters? Yes, I have.
7.    How many sisters have you got? I’ve got one sister.
8.    How old is she? She’s three years old.
9.    Thank you. Good bye!
Results:
name
number of people
brothers
ages
sisters
ages
Ben
5
1
6
1
3
Lucía
5
2
13 & 16
X


        GAME 9
Player 1
5
Player 2
6
Player 3
5
Player 4
6
Player 5
6
Player 6
6
Player 7
8
Player 8
9
  


 See you on Friday!
  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario