martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Hello, What are you Doing?

Friday 15th May

Hello! How are you?
I hope you are fine.

Last Friday we started with Lucía telling us about Henry VIII, the famous king of England.

Then, we reviewed the time. We can tell the time in two different ways: analog or digital time. You can review it watching the video on the previous blog.

We corrected the exercises with the verb ‘to be’.
·         My father is a taxi driver.
·         It’s a cute cat.
·         My grandparents are old.
·         They are at school.
Do you remember the verb ‘To be’
TO BE
Affirmative
Negative
Interrogative
Long form
Short form


I am a teacher.
I’m a teacher.
I ‘m not a teacher.
Am I a teacher?
You are Raúl.
You’reRaúl.
You aren’t Marcos.
Are you Marcos?
He is David.
He’s David.
He isn’t David.
Is he David?
She is Eva.
She’s Eva.
She isn’t Eva.
Is she Eva?
It is a dragon.
It’s a dragon.
It isn’t a dragon.
Is it a dragon?
We are students.
We’re students.
We aren’t students.
Are we students?
You are boys.
You’re boys.
You aren’t boys.
Are you boys?
They are girls.
They’re girls.
They aren’t girls.
Are they girls?
This is important because we use it to say what we are doing at the moment.
What are you doing? I’m typing a blog. (Now, at this moment)
Then we watched a video starring Mr. Bean to learn actions happening at the moment.
 After that, we played the game: “What am I doing?”
  • What am I doing?
  • Are you washing your face? No, I’m not.
  • Are you brushing your teeth? No, I’m not.
  • Are you washing your hands? Yes, I am!

 Then, we listened to the description of George. And after the listening, we described George’s friends.

·         His name is George.
·         He is tall and thin.
·         He has got short dark hair and brown eyes.
·         He’s wearing a black T-shirt and blue jeans.
·         He likes playing tennis and volleyball.

Can you describe Donna and Michael?
 And we finished painting our poster for the project! We’ll put it up next Friday after the break!
Homework: exercises on pages 34 and 35 of the photocopy.
            GAME 4
Player 1
---
Player 2
---
Player 3
4
Player 4
7
Player 5
8
Player 6
11
Player 7
11
Player 8
8

See you on Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario